Download courtesy of Ronda Conger - Young Women Leadership
Better Human 21 Day Challenge:
- Sign up for Better Thinking at rondaconger.com
- Send three thank you texts
- Watch You Won the Lotto by GaryVee : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hHpQP69asA&t=2s
- Pick one article on Medium.com by Benjamin Hardy and read it
- Give out 8 hugs today
- Sign up for TUT: https://www.tut.com/account/quicksignup
- Red rubber band challenge - Put a red rubber band around your wrist. Any time you say something negative or have a negative thought, snap your band and remind yourself to talk and think positive. Up this challenge and do this with your team.
- Pay it forward day - give something, buy someone coffee, give a book, share a quote
- Practice gratitude: send three hand written thank you cards
- Smile at everyone today.
- Subscribe to The Ronda Conger Show Podcast
- Write down 5 affirmations over your life. I am healthy. I am prosperous.
- Take a day off of social media.
- Look for only the positive today.
- Download I am Exercise
- Turn anything with a screen off (tv,xbox,computer) tonight and read a book that fills your tank.
- Take a gratitude walk.
- Audit the 5 people you spend the most time with. Keep only those who love and support you.
- Have a coffee or meal with family or friend and leave your phone in the car. Be present.
- Say “so glad you’re here today”. To everyone; your spouse, your friends, your team, whoever you come in contact with.
- Listen or read YGF and share this challenge with a friend
Share your journey with us! @therondacongershow #betterhumanchallenge