In honor of World Book Day, I have put a list together of my favorite books. Peter Drucker wrote, "Leaders grow. They are not made". What are you doing to grow, fill your tank, be better?
World Book Day is great reminder to grab a book and spend some of your free time reading and growing.
No, you do not always need to read books on leadership to grow. I love a good fiction novel too.
Here's my list (while you read through, I'll be celebrating World Book Day and reading all day!):
- Atomic Habits by James Clear
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi
- Stress Less, Accomplish More by Emily Fletcher
- Can't Hurt Me by David Goggins
- You are a Badass Every Day by Jen Sincero
- The Power of a Positive Team by Jon Gordon
- How to Win Friends and Influence People by Dale Carnegie
- Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable by Patrick Lencioni
- Man's Search for Meaning by Viktor Frankel
- Tribes by Seth Godin
- The Path Made Clear: Discovering Your Life's Direction and Purpose by Oprah Winfrey
- The Wisdom of Sundays by Oprah Winfrey
- Big Potential by Shawn Achor
- Aspire: Discovering Your Purpose Through the Power of Words by Kevin Hall