Do you ever feel that there's too much bad news? Everywhere you look... the newspaper, television, internet, there's another horrific story. Do you often find that the world is drowning in destruction?
Why is it so hard to get away from all the negativity?!
The negativity can end with you. Randy Gage posted a recent blog called Live Rich and here's what we took from it:
- Say ‘thank you.’
- Over tip.
- Speak for those who can’t speak for themselves.
- Take care of the street musicians and the buskers.
- Mentor someone.
- Smile more.
- Forgive everyone. Including yourself.
- Support the arts. Lots of them.
- Show gratitude for the soldiers that protect your country.
- Have lunch in the park.
- Send someone flowers.
- Respect the elderly.
- Give someone a hug.
- Schedule a sunrise viewing.
- Find a charity you believe in and support it.
- Allow dignity and rights to every human you meet.
Don't let headlines get you down. Being a Better Human and living rich begins with you and your thoughts.
Which of these actions will you do today to start making your life richer?