What do you daily? Need some habits that are sure to change you for the good? Don't worry, we've pulled a few of Peter Clemens, 24 Daily Habits blog that will help:
- Review or (even better) Rewrite Your Goals: each day I try to get closer to achieving my short, medium and long term goals. Starting the day by reviewing or rewriting my goals means that I have better awareness of them throughout the day. As Robin Sharma says:
“With better awareness you can make better choices and when you make better choices, you will see better results.”
- Read and/ or Listen to Motivational Material: in the morning a whole day of endless possibilities lies ahead. I motivate myself to play my best game by reading and listening to inspirational books/ audiobooks. For audiobooks I recommend the free introductory offer from Audible.
- Visualize the Day Ahead: I like to take a few minutes to shut my eyes and visualize what I want happen in the coming day. It’s amazing how often my desires become reality when I do this.
- Smile: You’ve probably heard about the importance of smiling, but as the saying goes“common sense is often quite uncommon.” I try to carry a smile with me on throughout the day. I find that not only does it make me happier, but it can make other people smile and open the door to conversations with people I haven’t talked to before.
- Say I Love You: don’t just assume that your family members know you love them. I say these words to my wife and sons at least once per day.
Don't miss out on the rest of the habits... read them here! Remember, do these daily and they'll turn into your daily habits!